Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I promise to update my site soon and finish all my tags......sorry for the people who tagged me.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Thank you Gemma and Baby for taking good care of my twins. We will cherish all the wonderful times. We won't forget you. Till we meet again....
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Your Weight is Ideal
Your BMI is 24.1 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25
Congratulations, you are the perfect weight for your height.
Even though you may not be entirely happy with your weight, you are healthy.
So gain or lose a few pounds if you want, but don't go too crazy!
Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on!
Fifteen Questions again! And it’s all about me from Kathy
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to Kathy and will add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.
1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
+ The words
2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
+ CHOCOLATE CAKE
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
+ I buy them
4. What’s your favorite holiday?
+ Christmas and New Year
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
+ We're planning to celebrate New Year in HongKong
6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
+ Our wedding was simple yet elegant in a way and intimate.
8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
+ My hubby's proposal
9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
+ my twin girls' names....Ma. Samantha Carmela Isabelle and Ma. Sophia Carmela Gabrielle!!!
10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
+ Angelo Miguel...Miggy!
11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
+ PIOLO PASCUAL
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
+ Ann Curtis
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
+ PIOLO PASCUAL
14. What is your best character trait?
15. What is your worst habit?
+ being very makulit!! (as in)
Now your turn!!!
I'm tagging AA. Ling. Maybelle, Jing and Cez
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. In This Game of Life 11. Scribbles of My Life 12. angel's heaven13. My Pride & Joy...MY LIFE
* First real job: AutoCad Operator
* First screen name: Che-Che
* First funeral: I can't remember. I was too young.
* First pet: Dog
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: NONE
* First credit card: HSBC Premier Mastercard
* First kiss: ooops.....amnesia attack...
* First enemy: can't remember too..
* Last car ride: Last Tuesday
* Last kiss: my hubby...GEL =D
Passing this tag to JoyD, Kathy and Jing.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
1. Just choose any mother’s day graphics from zwani to greet the mommies you know.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other mommies you know.
3. In This Game of Life
4. Scribbles of My Life
5. My Pride & Joy...MY LIFE
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOMMIES!!! -- Maybelle, Rojoy, Leah and Kathy
The rules:Cut and paste the following starting here.I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!
For the links:The Strategist Notebook, Link Addiction, Ardour of the Heart, When Life Becomes a Book,The Malaysian Life, Yogatta.com, What goes under the sun Roshidan’s Cyber Station,Sasha says,Arts of Physics,And the legend lives,My View, My Life,A Simple Life,Juliana RW,The Callalily Space,Petra,Summer in Blue,Confessions of an Army Wife,Bless’ Sanctuary,Happy Life,Living @ Evergreen State,La Place de Cherie,Chez Francine,Le bric a brac de Cherie Little Peanut, Pea in a Pod, The Creative In Me,Me and Mine,Pinay Mommy,Expressions from the Heart,TeacherJulie, Sweetbites by Bang, Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance, Our Growing Family, The Uncensored life of me, My Untamed World, Yan-Ple’s Party Shop,Childstar Band, My Scrappy Side, BLOGGERHAPPY.COM, Fun.Fierce.Fabulous, Nap Time Rocks!, Juls Random Thoughts, Working It, CODPG, MyParty.Finds.A.Home, Random Thoughts, My Colorful World, Thefogramp, Princess Sophia, My Happy Place, To the moon and back, Iam Dzoi, Scribbles of My Life, In This Game of Life , My Pride & Joy...MY LIFE
I’m not tagging Joy, Maybelle, Cez, Elda and Chechay.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Multiples often engage in “twin talk", a spoken language or a language of gestures and body language. Multiples are often so effective at communicating with each other that their speech and language development can be delayed.
These general guidelines can help you determine if your child could be experiencing a delay:
Between 12-24 months, your children should:
Combine two simple words
Have a working vocabulary of between 10 – 20 words
Be able to imitate some animal sounds
Be understood approximately 25% of time by non-family members
Between 24-36 months, your children should:
Ask simple “what” and “why” questions
Have a 450 word vocabulary
Be able to tell their name
Answer “where” questions
Match 3-4 colors
Identify body parts
Use 3-4 word combinations
Follow simple instructions
Be understood at least 50% of time by non-family members
Between 3-4 years your children should:
Use 4-5 word combinations, talking regularly in sentences
Have a vocabulary of about 1,000 words
Begin to name colors
Be able to tell a story
Be able to repeat a nursery rhyme
Be understood at least 75% of time by non-family members
Be able to follow 2-3 step instructions
Understand most of what is spoken to them
Between 4-5 years, your children should:
Use past tense correctly
Have a vocabulary of about 1,500 words
Be able to identify major colors
Understand concepts of opposites
Use more than 5 words in a sentence
Re-tell a story in own words
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Saturday, April 19, 2008
~ start copying here
~Join the Worldwide Link Love!
Benefits of Worldwide Link Love!
1. Make new friends around the world.
2. Feel the Link Love.
3. Gain new readers and subscribers.
1. Copy from ~start copying here ~ to ~ end copying here ~ and paste it on your blog.
2. At the end of the list, put your name and the country your in, it doesn’t matter what’s your nationality just put the country where you are publishing your blog.Don’t forget to put links at your name.
3. If u have many blogs, you can link all of it, just make sure you post the same on each blog.
4. Tag eight (8) or more of your blog friends.
5. Tip for blogspot users: make sure you copy and paste the code in Compose mode.
Wanna join, and you can’t find your name on the list?Just leave a comment here.
Worldwide Link Love! Participants:
1. Julia (Philippines)
2. Catherine (Malaysia)
4. Mitch (Philippines)
5. Hailey (Philippines)
6. Sexymom (USA)
7. Liza (Philippines)
6. Idealpinkrose (Korea)
7. Korean food (Korea)
8. Allinkorea (Korea)
9. Kimchiland (Korea)
10. Confessions of an Army Wife (USA)
11. Bless Sanctuary (USA)
12. VampSquad (Philippines)
13. Manna from Heaven ( Philippines)
14. And Life Goes On (Philippines)
15. Uncomplicated (Philippines)
16. To the Moon and Back (Philippines)
17. IamDzoi (Philippines)
18. My Happy Place (Philippines)
19. Blogger Happy (USA)
20. Berry Scrappy (USA)
21. Mommy Talks. Wife Stories. (Philippines)
22. Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps. (Philippines)
23. Winding Creek Circle. (Philippines)
24. Vanniedosa (Philippines)
25. Wannabesupermodel (Philippines)
26. Scribbles of My Life (Philippines)
27. In This Game of Life (Philippines)
28. My Pride & Joy...MY LIFE (Philippines)
Now, I'm passing the love to Joy, Cez and Maybelle.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I'm sure you're going to find something for you and your loved-ones PLUS you'll be able to help and support my friends, Ria and Sonny and their daughter, Erin who just had a very successful liver transplant last year. You can visit her site too.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
1. What is your Relationship Status?
2. What is your current mood?
3. Who is your favorite band/artist?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What kind of pet do you have?
6. Where do you live?
7. Where do you work?
8. What do you look like?
9. What do you drive?
I DON'T DRIVE....
10. What did you do last night?
11. What is your favorite TV show?
12. Describe yourself:
13. What are you doing today?
14. What is your name?
15. What is your favorite candy?
I’m passing this tag to Maybelle, Cez and Joy.