Friday, June 6, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

My two yayas left already this afternoon. I was teary-eyed and the twins were crying...as a matter of fact they were screaming. They took care of my twins for one year. But they really want to go home because they miss their family. I will miss them for sure. They were like sisters to me. Nextweek, we're going to have new yayas aagin. I just hope they treat my kids right. I hope they will take good care of them just like what our previous yayas did.

Thank you Gemma and Baby for taking good care of my twins. We will cherish all the wonderful times. We won't forget you. Till we meet again....

1 comment:

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Ohhh how sad naman...
I hope the new yayas will treat your kids really well..
But what can you do,,,, if they miss their home you really have to let them go..

Hope your kids will settle in well with the new yayas..
hoping your having a great day,, checking you out