Friday, February 1, 2008

FIRST POST

This is my first post and I really don't know where to begin. Maybe, introducing myself would be a nice start...

I'm Che-Che Sales and I'm a full-time mommy to my very adorable twin girls, Sam & Gabbie and a devoted wife to my my very loving husband, Gel. Yup, I'm a full-time mommy...eventhough i have two yayas, I'm still super hands-on to them. I'm the one who cleans their feeding bottles(every single day). I even wash their clothes(I just ask my yaya to hang them).

I still breastfeed my 1yr. & 6mo. old twin girls(and I'm planning to do so 'til they turn 2). My friends always ask me if breastfeeding hurts especially now that my twins have teeth..."sometimes" I say, but I'm used to it already and now I'm just enjoying it. Breastfeeding is just one of our bonding moments.

I'm a stay at home mom and they say it's a very hard job. Very hard job indeed but a very fulfilling one too! I made a choice and I'm PROUD that I made the RIGHT choice to be with my family 24/7. Taking good care of my family makes me happy. I love cooking for them(especially my hubby). I love tending to their needs as well. It's a very rewarding feeling for me...seeing my kids grow with me beside them. Hearing them calling me "Mommy!!!"...I don't want their yaya to be their "other mommy".

I really am blessed to have them. I have no regrets at all or whatsoever.

I love my husband, I love my girls.



They are MY PRIDE & JOY...MY LIFE!!!

No comments: